Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summertime

I took Evelyn to the park around 7 p.m. yesterday. She was being very fussy and didn't want to sit still at home, so I figured I'd take her to burn some energy! She loves the swing and going on the slide as well. At least I got her to sit still while she was in the swing haha! But seriously, she had a good time, so I think we'll have to do that more often. I always forget that she's getting big enough to start enjoying things like the park... Last summer we didn't do much with her because she was so little and couldn't walk or anything... I'm starting to have more and more fun with her being able to do more now! I can't wait till she gets big enough to do things like go to amusement parks or water parks! I love doing that kind of stuff!!!

In a few weeks we'll be heading to Wisconsin Dells.  We went last summer as well, but again, Evelyn was still so little, so she didn't really get too much out of it. I think this time she will enjoy the water park and the sight-seeing and even the Tommy Bartlett Show.  If you've never been to the show, I highly recommend it! Google it... It's definitely fun! I think I've seen the show at least 20 times... if not more.  It's a tradition when you go to the Dells! :)

Next summer we hope to go to an all-inclusive in Mexico or possibly do a cruise. It all depends on how Evelyn will act once she gets to the "Terrible Twos" and also it depends on what if any remodeling we will be doing to our home next year...

I just love summertime.  My parents always took my sister and I on trips (every year), so I want to do the same for Evelyn! I want her to have the same fond memories that I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment