Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My little sponge!

Evelyn is like a little sponge lately! She is learning so many new words and things...

In the past few days she has learned to say:

-Molly Stop (to the dog)
-happy
-baby
-me (If you sing her the ABCs, she says "me" when you say "next time won't you sing with..." she also says "me" when her toy Violet sings a song about her "Me and my friend Evelyn, etc..."
-blah, blah, blah (there is a you tube video called "Animal Sounds Song" and it goes through all the sounds animals make and there's a part that goes: "And the people they say blah blah blah, blah blah blah" so she has learned that.
-please

Yesterday I was singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to her and then all of a sudden she's like "Up-a" (at the part that goes "up above the world so high..." It totally caught me by surprise!

Also this morning, I turned on "Little Einsteins" for her while I was getting ready to go to work. If you've never seen the show, I will explain... the kids in the show have a rocket (named Rocket) which they fly in for their adventures. Well, to get the rocket to go, they say they need to give it power so they pat their knees and say "pat, pat, pat...". This morning, Evelyn started doing that with them! It was so adorable!

My little sponge! She is just picking up on EVERYTHING! She repeats words and it's just so adorable! She is such a smart baby! I am such a proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment