Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grocery Shopping

Evelyn is not a fan of grocery shopping... she tends to get a little loud and "excited" when she's in the cart and doesn't see any toys around lol!  I really need to remember to bring toys with me to occupy her when she's sitting in the cart in the grocery store...  For some reason she loves to go to Menards and Target though. She usually does not complain at those places...

I don't mind taking her to the store. It doesn't bother me that she's excited or talks loud, etc. I just feel like other people might care! We took her to Jewel yesterday and she was saying "MA-MA-MA-MA" the whole time at the top of her lungs lol... It's not like she cries or gets upset... she's just excited and LOUD! 

Hopefully in the coming months, she'll start to understand more what we're doing when we go to the grocery store and she'll learn to tell me what she wants to buy and occupy herself with that instead of getting so super excited.

I'm not a fan of grocery shopping, but it has to get done!  I also like to go with my husband because that way we can kind of plan out our meals and buy what we need... I know he doesn't enjoy it either, but he deals lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment