Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shopping etc.

Evelyn and I went to Woodfield last night... I wanted to buy a few things for the hubby for Father's Day... The shopping trip was a success! There's still a couple more things I want to/need to buy. Hopefully I can make it out this afternoon or sometime tomorrow to finish up my shopping!  I never know what to get my husband... he's a hard person to shop for! But I know that he will love anything we give him! :)

Evelyn is usually pretty good at the mall, unless she's cranky or tired... She was kind of cranky yesterday, but I gave her my keys to play with and then she was fine. I swear, kids are amused by the silliest things!

I am not sure what we are doing on Father's day. I'd love to go out for brunch or dinner, but not only will it be crowded, but  I don't know how Evelyn will deal with that... I have to talk to hubby some more and see what he says or thinks we should do...

No comments:

Post a Comment