Thursday, May 31, 2012

2 Full Time Jobs!

For those who don't know, I have a full time job and work from home 4 days a week (I go in to the office on Tuesdays), so I am able to stay at home with Evelyn!  I work as a Database Administrator and fortunately, our client does not require us to be on-site and my company allows all of us to work from home 3-4 days a week! I don't make as much as I probably should, but I do make a decent amount and definitely "a lot" for getting to sit my butt at home almost every day haha!

Being a working mom and having to take care of your child all day while working is TOUGH!  However, I am very grateful that I have this privilege. It can be tough at times, but I try to manage as best I can. I guess you can say I have 2 full time jobs!

With Evelyn being almost 15 months old, I have been thinking about a future child (but not yet!!!) I really don't want Evelyn to be alone, but I know that having another child and working full time would be a VERY tough challenge. With that said, my husband and I are trying to work as hard as we can to put ourselves in a financial situation where we can rely on one income instead of two! Hopefully we can make that happen within the next couple of years. I really don't want more than a 4-5 year gap between children. My husband is more along the lines of 3-4 years, but I am just not ready to be pregnant again just yet!

So.... for now, I will continue to do my job and take care of Evelyn as best I can, so that we can make the best life for her that we can!

Here are some pictures, since I haven't posted one in forever!




No comments:

Post a Comment