Monday, July 8, 2013

A 2 year old's vocabulary

I haven't been around many 2 year olds and definitely not long enough to compare them to my daughter... It amazes me every day how much she talks and how many thing she knows how to say.

In the past few weeks I have also noticed that she's starting to remember things (and people) more and more. It's amazing to see her little mind developing before my eyes.

She also says some funny things too! Today for example, Jody was sharing his milkshake with her and at one point they finished it. She asked daddy for "more chocolate please" to which he replied there was no more. She then told us we "have to go get some more". It was so cute and funny!

She is also starting to have an opinion about the music we listen to in the car l. She's definitely a top 40s girl. She knows the words to a lot of songs. And when she doesn't know the words. She hums along. It's the cutest thing ever!

I am not sure if she's ahead of where she should be for her age or not, but for a 2 year old, I think she's pretty darn smart! I am definitely a proud mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment