Friday, March 22, 2013

My kid...

Loves Chuck E Cheese! Ever since her birthday party there on the 2nd, she's been telling me she wants to "go back Chuck een Cheese"! We decided to take her today once hubby got back from work.

She loves riding the little rides and playing the games and watching us play too. I think her favorite game is skee ball! She kept asking me to play lol! It was a good time!

I really wish they had more toddler-friendly places here in Chicago. There are a few, but I don't know... I feel like there should be MORE!

I'm looking forward to taking Evie to Santa's Village this summer! She'll finally be able to go on some of the rides! I'm also looking forward to going to the pool a lot...

Now if spring and summer would come to Chicago we'd be in good shape!

Seriously, what is up with these temperatures???? Get it together Chicago!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment