Monday, May 16, 2011

2 months already?

My baby turned 2 months old yesterday! Where has the time gone? It's just flying by so quickly.


Evelyn is a happy baby! She loves to play and only cries when she's hungry or if her tummy is bothering her.

 
She is now smiling SOOOO much and also making all those cute baby noises. She responds to sound and definitely responds to my voice! As soon as she hears me in the room, her head turns towards me to find me! It makes my heart melt every time she does that :) It's so darn cute!  She also LOVES her mobiles in her crib and on her swing. She can watch them for hours (if she doesn't drift off to sleep first ;) ). She also loves to play on her activity mat and tries to reach for the toys and kicks her legs when she gets excited! It's so amazing to me how such a little baby can already do so much! I love seeing what new things she does each day :)

Since I haven't posted since Evelyn was 10 days old, here's her 1 and 2 month pictures that I took :)



No comments:

Post a Comment