Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Happy 2013! I can't believe that in a couple short months, my baby will be 2 years old! Where has the time gone?

I hope everyone had a great New Years. We spent it at an indoor water park resort with some friends and celebrated my one friend's 30th birthday as well! The resort, Key Lime Cove, was a lot of fun! I would definitely stay there again.

I am glad that Evelyn loves to be in the water. She had so much fun on the slides and pushing my hubby's head under water :)

They have a pretty nice arcade, a spa, kids spa and all sorts of restaurants at the resort. On NYE they had a dance party for families and also a special countdown and balloon drop at 10pm for the kids! We had a blast!

Other than that, New Year's Day we played at the water park for a bit before leaving for home. We also had dinner at my parents' house, which was a drama filled evening as usual! Oh well... What else is new.

I am not formally making any resolutions for 2013. I just know I want to be a better and healthier me!

Here's to all my friends and family out there... Hope you make the best of his new year!

Here are a few photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment